|From Globe telecom|
Globe Loyalty Team: Hi sir! This is Wendy from Globe. Would you like to avail of an Iphone5s?
Me: Oh yeah...you got it right this November 15? Tell me more.
Ding Ding Ding! The mistakes of being influenced by advertisement... LOL!
UPDATES at the Bottom
Me: Can I be connected to your loyalty or rewards team.
Customer Service: Sorry Sir but they are only available during 8am to 10pm; how can I help you?
Me: Oh okay nevermind then, can you please check if my phone for pick up is ready today?
CS: Yes sir, it is ready and I believe you have the requirements ready and reference number so everything is okay.
Me: I will just fix my concerns with the guys at the store itself later. Thank you!
|Logo is from Globe.|
ME: Hi; can you clarify if I do indeed have a phone to pick up from SM North Edsa Annex
CS: Yes sir you do. According to our system, you have reserved a 32 GB gold Iphone5s and it should be there
Me: Eh anyare? pina alis ako at sabi wala. Can you coordinate with them and call them up
CS: Sorry sir, but all I can do is escalate.
Me: Okay... so you wasted my time, money, and effort in going here. Give me options and a plan to work this out.
CS: Let me put you on hold ...(after a lifetime).... Sir, you can go to GLOBE Headquarters in the FORT so you can pick up your set.
ME: Are you serious? Do you have any guarantees that if I go there I would be accommodated and be given a phone. Furthermore, it was you guys that wanted me to go today and get the phone. It wasn't me who initiated this. You could have informed me if it wasn't ready and it would be fine, but now you have wasted my time. So here is what we are going to do... give me a plan and options on to what to do within the day. If not I would terminate my line with you guys because of the service you guys do. I will not lift up a finger anymore with dealing with you guys.
CS: Sorry sir, but I do not have any information regarding that. Usually escalations are taken cared off within 24 hours.
At 10 am there was still no call regarding what their plan is nor what they would do.
So I called... placed on hold
I was connected to Ms. Young from Customer Service and after a lengthy discussion and informing her of what transpired, she eventually told me that she can't do anything but transfer me to the recontracting/ loyalty team since they are the once offered me the deal in the first place.
I was transferred to Lydia of the recontracting team and after another long dressed down and retelling of information. I eventually learned that they can't do anything about it but escalate and ask WENDY, the person that processed everything to redo it and fix the problem since she was the one that initiated it.
ME: Seeing that no plan nor option was given that is acceptable nor amenable. (it was either, wait for another week or two for the phone and pick it up from their branch... ano ako pipila ulit? or have it cancelled....) I asked to be connected to the staff that terminate contracts.
I was then transferred to a Tess Salvador. I told her I want to terminate my line. After giving proof and everything, she asked why I wanted to do so, I retold my story again and actually found certain things out.
|I imagine myself doing this.. but believe it or not.. mahinahon mode ako... From thesmartvan.com|
This was already around 12:12pm because I asked Ms. Tess for the time and if the call was being recorded. I told her that in case this would be brought to court, this would serve as evidence.
I talked to her, and informed her again, of what happened. I asked of her plans and asked her of options.
She informed me that:
Yes it was 6pm the day before that notations were places in my account. (take note, I didn't talk to anyone at 6pm)
From the loyalty side, they did indeed reserve a unit for me to be picked up.
She is currently looking as to what happened and that is waiting for the replies of the different departments.
She suggested that I do not terminate my account first, so that communication and updates on the escalations would be properly and timely addressed.
I, on the other hand no longer feeling well and nursing a sore throat with coughs and colds, informed her that she is telling me to wait some more and it is unacceptable. If you are going for service and you aren't giving it, say bye bye to your business.
I asked her to just update me and I will be going back to bed.
As of right now, I do not know what is happening and I am waiting for an update. I would update this post, once I get more information and also what I would do about them.
If they ask me to go to a branch and pick up a kit, I would tell them to just cancel it because I have already done that and was refused one.I would not line up again and be given the attitude.
I would give them the option of bringing the said kit to my house on the same day and having the transaction done here. I do not wish and no longer want to waste my time, effort and money in transacting with them. They better offer a pretty damn good deal for me to accept it.
|Hell Yeah! from socialstrategy1.com|
> They would remove a month from my bill as a way of compensating me.
> The early termination fee would reflect on the bill and would be waived because it was what was discussed beforehand. Although, I need to note that it wasn't offered upfront. I had to clarify this (if I do continue with recontracting) because I was being informed that I need to pay a termination fee. As such I asked and asserted that it wasn't part of the deal.
>She further said that the unit, if ever available, would be delivered either overnight or up to 3 business days.
>On their part, they would verify if I do have one in SM North's stocks and their department would also look for a unit already.
>I was asked if they didn't have my choice present if I was willing to pick a back up one.
I informed her that to be honest, I am being persuaded by friends and family that I should just get a unit such from them. Actually, the price of the unit is as low as 25-28thousand if you know some people (open line 32 GB Iphone 5s) versus their 39,+++ for a prepaid unit. Eventually I told her, if it isn't available, I will have to base my decision on the facts and I would put myself first.
>When you recontract, you will need to move on to the new plan being deployed by Globe.
I am being asked to wait until tomorrow for another update because their different groups did not reply and can't update anything in terms of inventory and logistics because it was the weekend (understandable.)
Furthermore, I was informed that since my account has 0 balance (meaning wala akong utang duh?!), Ms. Barbie can't credit me with a month's subscription. She would just do so once my bill gets generated. She promised me with an update the following day... up until now no calls made.
In all fairness to Ms. Barbie, she was able to somewhat address my concerns and what not although deflecting some of the questions and inquiries I had made. It was a nice thing of her to refund a month's bill.
BUT BOTTOM LINE: ANYARE? kailangan pa ba ako magalit at mag follow up paulit ulit?
From making a sale worth Php 15,000 and a monthly revenue of at least 1799++Php, it now seems that Globe likes to loose money and potential market. Great job! (sarcastic)
All of the pictures here are taken off google search and other websites and what not. They are not mine.
Disclaimer: I wasn't paid nor asked to write up this post.
The opinions stated here are mine and are based on what happened.