|Poster c/o ovation and mmi
We got to Araneta around 7:30pm.
The crew then fixed the stage for the main event.
They even asked us to make a wave!
click) though. Thank goodness! Also, I like to commend Araneta's security. I could see that there are bouncers in the crowd. By my count, around 12-15 person fainted and were carried away by personnel. They would pull them out of the crowd and carry them over the fence.
Here is a video. I actually placed 4 vids into one!
These were the songs that I know off so enjoy! Sorry about the quality, I only have a 4s :D LOL!
Guess what the songs are in the vid? :D :D :D
|By Carla Barreto of Philippine Concert.com
My brother enjoyed his first ever concert! I think this was my 7th international show :D (Micheal Jackson, Incubus, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, LMFAO, Maroon 5, Paramore, and a lot of other OPM bands). He was dead tired. Poor bro. He wasn't really that okay with standing up for around 3 hours. Good thing he was big because he wasn't easily pushed or shoved.
I think FOB's set only lasted around 1 and a half hour. It went by so fast! The energy that the band was pouring out was really felt and it kept us going!
Here are some tips I got from my
1) Be ready to get soaked and drenched with sweat. You would be because the body heat of each person and the proximity you are with them is just Argh!
2) If you don't want anyone pushing you from behind or accidentally hitting your back, bring a backpack. You could put your extra shirt and towel in here.
3) Keep hydrated, if possible bring a mineral water.
4) Wear rubber shoes. You will get your shoes dirty because people would step on them.
5) Be tall! If you aren't, wear high shoes or something. People tend to raise their hands and keep it there. They would record or take picture of the celebrities. Also if you are tall, people would avoid your back. Meaning, there wouldn't be excess pushing and shoving from behind.
(Mind you, there was pushing coming from the front too!)
6) Learn how to box out! Yes basketball ! If you know how to, you can easily get yourselves properly positioned!
|Pic from Philippine Concert's FB .... Im over there at the right side!!!