When I got back home from my trip down south... I had a small goody bag with me ...
It was Jam Angus Tapa!
We went to Imbiss Manila (click) and met up with the kind owner of Jam Angus Tapa.
She, my friend, is Ms. Michelle. She was kind enough of letting us try out their famous products.
|Doesn't look much but ow so yummy and omg!|
In case you don't know, their products were named the over all winner in Ultimate Taste Test 4.0 (click).
They also offer US Angus Burgers, US Angus Salpicao, Spicy Angus Tapa, Korean BBQ and of course the US Angus Tapa.
Grabe.... anyway here you go..
1) Thaw beef tapa in chiller/ refrigerator overnight ..
Being tamad guy that I am... I left it to thaw for a few minutes and cooked it up LOL!
2) Heat a non-stick saute pan over medium-high for 2 to 3 minutes (No oil needed)
A non stick pan is essential!!!
3) Add just enough thawed beef tapa to the heated pan. (Do Not over crowd the pan.)
Fine... I might have did just that.. LOL!
4) Cook for 2 to 3 minutes on one side before turning the beef.
They shrink!! BUT it oooh so smell good!!!
5) Then keep the beef moving in the pan until beef turns into a deep brown color on all sides be careful not to burn the beef.
6) remove the beef tapa from the pan and place on plate with paper towels to absorb excess oil.
7) Serve hot!!!! >> definitely a must!
The tapa was flavorful and really soft. The meat absorbed the marinate very well and it was oww so good. I am really drooling while thinking about it!!!... Furthermore, my dad made a comment which he has never done before. "Grabe ang sarap ginanahan akong kumain"... You see he is the health buff of the family and he really don't eat that much but this made him love it. and you know what happens next right? ... ubos ang naluto...!!!!
Totally whack! My brother and mother joined in so there you go... now.. its all gone.. waaaaaa!!!! Next time I drop by down south.. I am so buying some.. :D :D :D
Thank you very much Mama Bear (click) and Michelle (click) for welcoming Michy (click) and I down south! Seriously! AWESOME!!!!
If ever you guys find yourself up north, give me a call and I will definitely treat you guys out :D :D :D
and that ends the series.. I guess .. but this is just the beginning...
Jam Foods and Co
Uuuuuyyyy!! In fairness talagang nag-effort at nagluto si baby bear! ;)) A+ for ay-ffort! <3ReplyDelete
paminsan minsan po pag tinopak... i sooooo cook!!!! ang ayaw ko lang po yung after care... nyhahahahahahahaha ^_^ i so love it !!!!!Delete
Loved it too! :)ReplyDelete
Hey hey hey Michy!!!!! Happy birthday dear!!!!!Delete