Right after holy week, my family and I visited VIKINGS: SM MARIKINA. We have been to this VIKINGS branch a lot of times before so I am quite relaxed and at eased when I go here. I also like that the buffet spread is all on one long side. So, I won't be confused.
I always liked VIKINGS as it offers buffet that is at par with some hotels and even perfect as it doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Furthermore, they are always offering promotions for birthday celebrant and even ofw and now GRADUATES. Everything from appetizers to mains and dessert and even drinks are part of the buffet so it is worth every penny.
That time around, I focused on the sushis and rolls. Being a Japanese food lover, I can't go on a buffet without them.
Knowing the dining crowd, VIKINGS sought to it to make different kinds of rolls.
1) The graduating student of class 2016 gets to eat for FREE at Vikings.
2) Each 2016 graduate should be accompanied by THREE (3) full paying adults. So, it is a 3 to 1 basis.
3) The graduate should present ANY of the following: diploma, graduation photo, or graduation program with the graduate’s name/ceremony invitation (all supported by school ID).
4) Only the Graduates of Class 2016 can enjoy this promo (Graduates of Kindergarten, Elementary, High School, and College: Bachelor, Master or Doctor’s Degree).
5) This promo is available both lunch and dinner, on weekdays and weekends including holidays.
6) This promo CANNOT be used in conjunction with other in-house promotion or discounts.
7) Special Gift Certificates to avail this promo will not be honored.
8) This promo will run from March 15, 2016 to May 31, 2016.
9) This promo is available in all Vikings Luxury Buffet Restaurant branches.
We also have on going contest about #the journey
What's your journey like to graduation? #TheJourney
Submit to us your Journey to Graduation and get a chance to win Vikings Gift Vouchers! Below are the mechanics:
1. Contestants may send to Vikings their inspirational video about their "Journey" as graduating student. Tell us your struggles, inspirations and the persons you want to be thankful for. Be creative!
2. This contest is open to all students graduating this year 2016.
3. Interested participants to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the Entry Form.
4. Complete the entry form and submit it together with your video. Videos can be delivered in several ways:
a. By uploading (best way) to Vimeo or YouTube . You will need to email us the link.
b. By uploading the video file to an online sharing service like Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, or the like. You will need to email us the link to the file and make sure that the file is publicly available.
5. The maximum length for your video 4 minutes. There is no minimum length.
6. At the end of the video, contestant must put a logo of Vikings and the tagline: “The Journey of Class 2016.”
7. The winner for “The Journey of class 2016” Video Contest will be announced on our website, social media sites on 25 May 2016. The winners will also be notified by email and telephone. The deadline for applications is 11:59 PM, PST on Friday, 20 May 2016.
8. Creativity, originality and quality of the video, are the main criteria.
9. Only one (1) entry per person is allowed
10. Judges will choose the top 5 videos from the entries; the 5 competing entries will be posted on Vikings’ official Facebook page for voting.
11. Three winners will be chosen:
A) 1st prize: P10,000 cash with Vikings T-shirt
B) 2nd prize: P7,000 worth of Gift Certificates from Vikings with Vikings T-shirt
C) 3rd Prize: P5,000 worth of Gift Certificates from Vikings with Vikings T-shirt
12. Criteria for judging shall be:
A) Relevance to the Theme – 20%
B) Creativity – 25%
C) Originality – 25%
D) Quality –20%
E) Facebook Likes – 10%
Terms and Conditions:
By entering, contestant understands and agrees that the winning video will become exclusive property of Vikings Luxury Buffet. Contestant must acknowledged that the submitted video is (a) original, (b) does not include any material that would require the consent of third party and (c) does not violate any copyright, publicity right, privacy right. Submission including offensive and obscene images will be disqualified from competition. All entries will be subject for screening, to those that comply with the given rules and guidelines (posted in our website and social media sites) will be entered to the competition.Top 5 videos will be posted in our Facebook pages for voting. The design with the largest number of “likes” as of 6:00PM, May 24 Tuesday will get the 10% for the Facebook likes.
VIKINGS: SM MARIKINA
MARIKINA, METRO MANILA.
Disclaimer: Wrote this based on my experience. Was invited to visit Vikings.