TIPS and TRICKS:
1) They offer free shuttle services in the BGC area.
2) They go above and beyond, ask for things that you might need.. like say cream cheese for breakfast!
3) WIFI is free and fast. They don't limit the number of gadgets.
4) Parking can be limited even if they have a lot in the basement. Suggest you get there a little early for check-in. They have parking stubs that give you designated slots so you don't waste your time.
5) Everything is walking distance. Need a drink? There is a bar literally a few steps away from the front door. Need coffee, Starbucks is there. Movie? BGC's 4DX is a parking lot away. SNR is right infront of it.
6) Check out and like their facbook page! It contains some discounted promos for the weekends!
Dining options? Going for that on my next post.
32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City
Disclaimer: was invited to try out the services of F1 hotel. Thank you very much Boss S! and Pau and to the team of F1 Hotel. Wrote this based on my experience.